How To Make Sausage & Egg McMuffin at Home
It's the little things we're missing, so we've scoped out the best replica of the Sausage & Egg McMuffin.
- One English Muffin
- 75g of sausage meat
- Two eggs
- One slice of American Cheese
- Salt, pepper, sage
- Toast English muffin until golden brown.
- Season sausage meat with a pinch of salt and pepper then shape into balls.
- Flatten into patty shapes and cook under a pre-heated grill for six to seven minutes on each side (or as per instructions on packaging).
- Brush the inside of a metal ring with a little oil and place in a small frying pan.
- Pour in just enough water to cover the base then bring to the boil.
- Crack the eggs into the rings, cover the pan and cook for two to three minutes.
- Assemble your McMuffin by layering the patty and egg on top of a slice of cheese.
More from Fire Radio
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.
Listen to Fire Radio on your Apple Phone, iPad or Android Phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.