Where's Webster - Find Jason and Win Cash!
Jason Webster has gone on the run with United Taxis, and if you can track him down, you'll win the daily cash bounty!
All this week on Max & Jason on Fire Breakfast, Jason will be hiding in a different location every day. With the help of Max, you need to discover his location before 9am to win £500. Max will be starting from The Cumberland Hotel just after 7am, and the clock will be ticking!
Get where you need to go quicker, download the United Taxis app for discounted taxi fares across Bournemouth and Poole. Always getting you home safely from the best nights out! United Taxis operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year providing you with a prompt, friendly and reliable taxi service. With the latest technology, you can now book via the United Taxis app and book a taxi at the touch of a button.
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions (which can be found at https://www.fireradio.co.uk/
terms-and-conditions/ (the “Competition Terms and Conditions”) of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to “Where’s Webster” radio competition (the “Competition") which will run from 25/11/19 to 29/11/19 on 107.6 Fire Radio.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must send a text message starting with the word FIRE to 81400 (the “Text Message Line”). Messages will be charged at standard network rates. The opening and closing of the Text Message Line will be given out on air each day.
- All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- A typical Period of Play will be between 7am and 9am. However this may be extended (earlier or later) by Celador, at its absolute discretion as it so chooses.
- Clues will be revealed to the whereabouts of one of the Fire presenters (“Jason”) and contestants will be invited to consider these clues in order to locate him. Listeners are encouraged to send a text with their guesses and / or information to locate the presenter.
- The location will be within the county of Dorset.
- Celador may provide hints and clues at their absolute discretion. These may include and not be limited to on air broadcast, online, via social networking or via SMS.
- There will only be a maximum of one (1) winner per Period of Play, unless specifically stated by being broadcast on air or online, and the Cash Prize amount for each period of play will vary at the discretion of Celador.
- If Jason’s location is not successfully identified during a Period of Play, no Prize Winner or Cash Prize will be awarded.
- If Jason’s location is successfully identified during a Period of Play, and the Fire presenter (“Max”) gets to his location before 9am, a winner will be selected at random from all text messages received.
- Only texts that include guesses and / or information to locate the presenter will be entered into the draw, at Celador’s discretion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of five entries per day; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is a daily cash jackpot, announced on air throughout the qualifying entry period.
More from Fire Radio
Fire Breakfast with Maxine and Jason. Hear the biggest tracks of the moment and get in touch.
Is there a song you haven’t heard in ages that you want played on Fire? Let us know here and we'll play those classic tunes to set you up for your day.
Listen to Fire Radio on your Apple Phone, iPad or Android Phone. Take Fire Radio wherever you go and listen live on the Fire Radio app.
Tune in to Fire Radio for 7 at 7, where we play your favourite seven tracks of the day. Vote here to influence our playlist.